Brooks C17 Cambium Whatever the Road - Yorkshire
Never ride the straight line.
All rides. All roads. All weathers.
Casting all-day comfort in entirely new hues, the C17 Whatever the Road saddles feature colourways derived from the locations for which each is named: Devon, Yorkshire, and Arizona.
Naturally Flexible Rubber
Our Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
Moves with you
Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Commuting in the city
- Road cycling
- Travelling the globe
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- All weather conditions