- The only One-Handed Tool. Hold the Bike with the other hand.
- Easily Pre-set Inflation Pressure on your Compressor.
- Cycling-Specific Variable Flow Valve for Inflation or Tubeless.
- NEW Urethane Presta Head Seal works better, longer-lasting.
- Shop grade rugged tool – nothing to break when dropped.
The only one-handed inflator
The Prestaflator Mini is held in one hand while you push it onto the Presta valve – Inflate – and then pull it off. This leaves your other hand free to hold the bike! At no time do you need two hands for installation or operation. Prestacycle’s Quick-Click2™ Presta head provides a good seal, yet is gentle on tire valves – including tubeless and removable valve core products.
Delivers pre-set pressure
Dial-in the pressure you want using the Regulator on your Air Compressor. There’s no guesswork and no over-filling when the Regulator pressure is set to your desired Tire pressure. You’ll hear the air flowing into your tire for a few seconds, and when you don’t hear it anymore – you’re done. The tire is at the exact pressure you pre-set.
Cycling Specific flow valve
Inside the Prestaflator Mini is a 6061-T6 Alloy variable-rate flow valve we’ve engineered specifically for bicycle tires. The tool is so small – it fits in your palm with your hand wrapped around it. It’s easy to squeeze the trigger in your palm to make air flow faster or slower. Gentle air-flow for inflation – or a powerful blast for seating tubeless tires.
- Push-on, Inflate, Pull-off with One hand. Hold the bike with the Other.
- Easily Pre-set Inflation pressure on your compressor.
- Cycling-Specific Variable Flow Valve for Safe Inflation or Seating Tubeless Tires.
- NEW Urethane Presta Head Seal works better, longer lasting.
- Professional Shop grade rugged tool – nothing to break when dropped.
- 6061-T6 Alloy Quick-Click2™ Presta Head.
- Safe for operation up to 300 PSI.
- Cast aluminum handle with Nickel finish.
- Palm-squeeze trigger valve for precise air flow regulation.
- Includes a replaceable 1/4″ thread I/M compressor quick-release attachment.
(Not fully tightened for easy exchange to other connection types)
Air compressor and air hose with quick release connector required for use – not included.
Maximum air pressure is limited by your compressor’s capabilities.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.