Ritchey Classic ZERO Seatpost 2-bolt Silver 27.2x350
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it.
- Material: 6061 alloy
- Diameter: 27.2
- Total length: 350mm, 400mm including minimum insert.
- Offset: zero
- Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft
- Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max)
- Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification
- Weight: 290g (27.2x400mm)
- Color: high-polish silver