H1 offers the strongest leather saddle from Selle Anatomica paired with our strong yet affordable Series 1 Frame. The unique process used to prepare the leather in H Series creates a stiffer, more durable saddle. They are ideal for touring and long distance riding and for cyclists who prefer a stiffer riding platform, such as those coming from Brooks.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 180 and 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel
- Weight: ~515 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.