R2 is the newest and most affordable saddle from Selle Anatomica featuring a weatherproof rubber top paired with our next generation modular frame. The unique tensionable rubber top is a first for the cycling industry. R2 is ideal for touring, commuting, and riding in all weather conditions.
The new frame used with our Series 2 saddles is lighter weight, stronger, and user serviceable. Series 2 saddles can be upgraded with Carbon Fiber rails and different rubber or leather tops can be installed depending on your needs
- Tensionable Vulcanized EPDM Rubber Top
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Designed for cyclists who weigh up to 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
- Waterproof: Worry free riding even in wet conditions
- Riding Surface: Tensionable Vulcanized EPDM Rubber Top
- Frame: Cast aluminum
- Rails: Stainless steel tubular rails
- Weight: ~420 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.