- A handy midsize bar bag for drop or straight handlebars. Great for carrying your essentials close to hand. Use together with the Seatpack and Top Tube Bag for longer rides.
- • Attaches to handelbars via the straps provided - no rack/support needed
• Closed cell foam spacers are included to give your hands full access to handlebars
• 1000 denier military grade Cordura for abrasion resistance and strength
• Multi-direction reflective panels for low light safety
• Lined lid protects the main compartment from the worst of the weather
• Zipped main compartment and flap pocket for easier access
• Showerproof zips with rattle free pullers
• LED light attachment loop
• Optional third strap included to attach to head tube/cables for extra security
• Can also be attached to saddles that have saddle bag loops
Capacity: 3.5 litres
Dimensions: 28 cm long x 14 cm wide
Weight: 250 grams
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Very nice bag. Perfect size for handlebar. Very high quality and well designed. Very satisfied with the bag!
Nice fit. Camouflage looks good!
The aesthetic and the storage are one of the best things that I like about this bag. I just got mine earlier. the bag can fit my 2 phones, wallet even my hip pack that I'm using before getting my Carradice bar bag. I would highly recommend this bag and Bikeary Bicycle Lifestyle to my friends.
The craftsmanship is quite good, but only on par with brands locally made. Its quite thin as it doesnt to have any padding, because of this it has no form. My older bag had nice form with or without being loaded, this one looks pretty flat if it weren't packed to the brim. It does let me carry more stuff and looks good when its fully loaded. Still keeping it on, and maybe it'll do well during rainy season.
Super ganda niya but would be nice if meron siyang feature to be a sling bag when dismounted