Bike transport bag becomes a backpack: Transformable transport solution
When traveling, folding or collapsible bicycles offer the great advantage that when folded and packed in a bag, they count as a normal piece of luggage. This means that they are not subject to the other regulations for transporting bicycles on buses, trains or planes and therefore do not incur any additional transport costs. The 4 kg lightweight transport bag is equipped with an aluminum frame that protects the interior and ensures stable transport thanks to two smooth-running wheels. The maximum load of 17 kilograms can thus be pulled comfortably. The transport system is equipped with an additional gym bag, in which additional equipment such as bicycle helmet, clothing or shoes find separate space.
The highlight: The conversion of the transport bag into a backpack is possible in just a few steps. Thus, the foldon.bag pack guarantees travelers direct mobility at their destination. The robust, dirt- and water-repellent surface of the transport bag is comparable to the material of conventional hiking and trekking backpacks.
All features at a glance:
- Made of durable, stain and water resistant ripstop polyester.
- A pull loop and two sturdy easy-roll wheels allow for comfortable transport of the folding bike.
- Extra accessories: gym bag for further equipment like bike helmet, shoes or clothes.
- The gym bag can be stored in the transport bag as well as in the backpack after conversion.
- The conversion of the foldon.bag pack to a backpack takes about 2:30 minutes.
- external dimensions: 620 x 600 x 350 mm | 24.4 x 23.6 x 13.8 inch
- internal dimensions: 610 x 590 x 340 mm | 24 x 23.2 x 13.4 inch
- weight: 4.1 kg | 9.1 Ib
- payload: 17 kg | 37.8 lb
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.