LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT ?
- Our innovative new take on how a trail pedal should work has created a truly unique, awesome-performing, super fun result.
- We’ve worked with Vibram – the leading mountain boot grip brand for decades – to create a game changing shoe-to-bike connection.
- LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram inserts use specially developed rubber compound and composite studs for excellent all-weather, all-terrain grip whatever shoes you choose. Safe, soft tread design won’t shred your soles or hurt your shins apart like metal pins can.
- Four different push-fit insert color choices of flat out red, neon lime pop, black stealth or crazy camo mix make your pedals as individual as you are.
- Broad composite hex grid base pedal gives maximum support and strength when you’re riding harder – and it accepts LOOK Activ Grip City inserts for less aggressive urban or trail riding.
- Pro enduro race winning bearing and bushing system ensures smooth rolling reliability however hard or long your ride.
|Vulcanized rubber activ grip + composite studs
|Flat pedals + LOOK activ grip by VIBRAM
Weight: 530g / pair
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.