Made By Hand. Shaped By You.
For women and smaller riders who desire pressure relief, the B17 Carved Short features the “registered cutting” technology which first appeared on Brooks saddles in the 1890s. Made in England.
- Central cut-out for pressure relief
- Shorter nose for women and smaller riders
- Laced saddle flaps added tension
- Durable, 5mm thick, Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Distinctive side stamp
- Iconic Brooks backplate
- Tubular steel rivets
- Professional and amateur racing
- Road cycling
- Fast touring
- Gravel & Bikepacking
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Great purchase. Totally worth it. :)
The breaking in part is no joke, but it's super worth it :) Can't wait to do more rides with this!!!