The Super C Saddlebag is the ideal bag for longer rides or touring. Its durable construction and breathable cotton duck canvas ensure that all your contents will remain safe and dry. The saddlebag comes with 3 leather straps for attaching to the bike. For all options on attaching the saddlebag, see the Saddlebag Fixing Systems section. A Bagman Support – Expedtion is recommended to use with this saddlebag for extra support and stability. D rings are located at the back of the bag allow a shoulder strap to be fitted for off bike carrying. (See Accessories)
Weight: 910 grams
Capacity: 23 litres
Dimensions: 33cm wide (47cm including pockets) x 24cm high x 17cm deep
2 large external pockets with storm flaps and quick release buckles
- Made from 100% waterproof 18oz waxed cotton duck
- Internal organiser with zipped pocket
- D rings on lid for extra load
- Glove friendly quick release buckles
- Large rear facing reflective strips on pockets (colour may vary)
Saddlebag Comparison Guide
Want a saddle bag, but your saddle doesn’t have bag loops?
- For small bags you can use Cyclo Loops which bolt onto your seat rails.
- Or choose the Bagman quick release clamp – which means you can take your saddlebag with you when you leave your bike.
- Larger bags will benefit from a Bagman support – especially if you will be carrying heavy loads.
How to attach a saddlebag
Have a look at this video on our facebook page for how to attach a saddlebag using the leather straps (included with the bag):
https://www.facebook.com/carradicebikebags/videos/1525822064107062 (opens in a new window)
Alternatively, you can use our Bagman Saddlebag Supports, Bagman Quick Release Saddlebag Supports and Bagman Support Struts for XL loads, to attach any of our saddlebags for more security and stability.