Jagwire’s Pro LR2 rotors are made to improve the performance of any disc brake-equipped bike. Utilizing a 2-piece construction design, the LR2 rotors have a stainless steel braking surface to provide quiet, consistent stopping power. The lightweight aluminum inner spider features an integrated concentric ring and reinforced rivet joints to resist warping and improve durability.
- Stainless steel machined braking surface resists corrosion and is tuned to reduce braking noise
- Aluminum spider helps keep weight to a minimum
- Compatible with all popular disc brake pad compounds (organic/resin, metallic, and semi-metallic)
- Available to fit on ISO 6-bolt or Center Lock hubs, Jagwire offers options for nearly any disc brake bike
- 6-bolt rotors include T25 mounting hardware
- NOTE: LR2 rotors are NOT compatible with brakes with pads extend that below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.