In the last few decades, the number of bicycle models has increased and the functions have improved significantly, but the design of bicycles at that time is no longer valid now.
Similarly, the bicycle lights at that time should seem cool even if we look at them now, but in terms of practicality, there are many people who avoid it from the viewpoint of safety, or because it is just a decoration.
KiLEY designer Louis Thought。
「It is regrettable that the design at that time will be lost, so let's make it ourselves」
Then this old but new vintage light was completed.
Those who want to recommend vintage lights
- I want not only design but also practicality to some extent...
- Anyway, I'm looking for a cool and unique light...
- However, I'm also buying vintage items from now on ...
- Looking for a USB rechargeable, retro atmosphere light...
- Eye light is too small I want more light presence...
※For MOULTON users
Because the structure of Moulton's front fork suspension and vintage lights are not compatible. For mounting on the front fork Not recommended Please attach to places other than the front fork.
Vintage light product features
- Unique KiLEY design
- Up to 300 lumens can be used continuously for 10 hours or more Practical sufficient functionality
- USB rechargeable, which is rare for vintage design lights
① KiLEY's unique design made by a unique craftsman
Many people think of KiLEY's light as a silver body machined from aluminum with an elegant luster. This vintage light is just one of them.
It is finished in a design that harmonizes old and new while designing to remember some nostalgia.
Functionality is unavoidable because it is selected by design。。。
Perhaps many people choose the light because of that, and it is true that this vintage light is not as waterproof as the light with the latest functions. Many would have thought that the light should have more brightness and duration.
In that respect, this light also considers the balance. The continuous lighting time is about 11 hours at the front and about 86 hours at the rear. The front has a maximum of 300 lumens, ensuring sufficient practicality.
③ USB rechargeable, which is rare for vintage design lights
Of course, most vintage lights decades ago are battery operated, but what about the lights you are using now? Probably a lot of USB rechargeable lights. This vintage light is also familiar to everyone and is easy to use.
- A feeling of size that is not too big and not too small
- Made of brass with the luxurious KiLEY logo）
- Comes with a butterfly nut that makes it easy to remove the light body
|High -> Middle -> Low -> Flash
|USB Rechargable (USB Micro)
|Brompton Fork Light Mount, Fixed
|Stable = 11 hours ; Flashing = 22 hours
*Working time, and lumens may vary depending on batteries used, charging time, and environment
Other fork light mount available here
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.