- No animal-based products are used in this bag
- Uses robust upcycled firehose material on all straps and wear-patches
- Made from 100% waterproof waxed 18oz cotton duck
- 2 pockets
- Handmade in the UK using high quality materials and fixings
- Double seams for extra strength
- LED mounting strap
- High-quality reflector
- Firehose patches on corners help protect from abrasion
- Strapping points on the lined lid allow lashing of extra loads
- D rings to fit adjustable shoulder strap (sold separately)
The Barley Saddlebag is our best selling saddlebag. We have now created this animal-friendly version which uses robust upcycled firehose material on all straps and wear-patches. No animal-based products are used in this bag.
It is ideal for day rides and the commute to work with enough room to hold essentials and a bit more. This saddlebag design has stood the test of time and with a durable construction and clever detailing it won’t let you down.
The saddlebag comes with 3 straps for attaching to the bike.
Traditional style and unsurpassed quality.
Made from 100% waterproof 18 ounce cotton duck – the original performance fabric with self-sealing seams. It is easily re-proofed and repaired.
Robust straps made from recycled firehose keep their strength and looks no matter what weather and conditions they face.
Buckles and fastenings are all metal – we know they can take decades of regular use.
Our other saddlebags can also be made without leather content – we substitute recycled firehose material instead. Contact us for more information
Weight: 590 grams
Capacity: 9 litres
Dimensions: 29cm (38cm including pockets) wide x 18cm high x 15cm deep
Disclaimer – Colour shade may vary due to materials supply. Colour/design of lining and reflector may vary.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.