SWIFT INDUSTRIES Paloma Handlebar Bag
The Paloma Handlebar Bag is a classic bar bag design and mounts into the handlebars using the Rixen and Kaul Klickfix Adapter. A clear map case, and external pocket add utility to this elegant bag. Ideal for road rides, gravel roads, and touring. Not recommended for technical terrain.
The Paloma Handlebar Bag puts everything you need within reach while you’re on the move, so you can go further, faster. No more stuffed jersey pockets, or repeatedly stopping to get things out of your saddle bag or panniers.
The Paloma is available in XPac™️ textiles, each developed for the durable needs of the sailing industry. Whether you’ve got the 1200km Paris-Brest-Paris route on the horizon, or are exploring the backroads of the high Cascades, our Paloma Bar Bag is here to chase the perfect ride.
- Front pocket
- 10″ X 5″ clear map case, touch-screen responsive
- Dee rings for a shoulder strap
- Interior pen pockets and phone or note pad slots
- Includes the Klickfix Frame
- *Klickfix Handlebar Adapter is sold separately
- Measurements: 10″w X 5.75″d X 6.25″h
- Capacity: 6 L
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Klickfix Adapter weight limits: 15 lbs
- Black VX21 X-Pac™
- Coyote VX21 X-Pac™
- Old Navy 500 Denier Cordura™
Also built out of
- Aluminum Klickfix Fork (or Frame)