The Spyre, a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual piston actuated mechanical disc brake caliper which provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package, that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately.
For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3 mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner.
- Weight: 154g per caliper
- Dual sided actuation
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended
- Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads
- Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads
- 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel
- Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately
- All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
- For help identifying mounting type see our guide here.
- Sold as a caliper only not a set
Contents: 1 pair TRP sypre, dirt cover and accordion cable boot
Options: Flat mount and post mount
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.