Wald Front Basket 1392
NOTE: The baskets may have misaligned rods from Wald production and paint chips due to shipping.
NOT for the meticulous
- Bawal sa sobrang maselan -
Available in 1392 (Zinc) and 1392GB (Gloss Black).
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
• Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat
• Baskets are 18″ side to side x 13″ front to back and 6″ deep – the basket tapers to 15 3/4″ x 10 1/2″ at the bottom
• Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8″ and 1″diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4″ apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables
• Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs
• 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish
• Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
• DO NOT overload Basket.
Overloading Basket or not securing item(s) in basket may cause difficulty in steering and/or loss of bicycle control which could result in injury.
• DO NOT bend legs or leg mounting tabs.
• DO NOT mount legs to the inside of the bicycle’s front fork blades. Mount only to the outside of the bicycle’s front fork blades.
• DO NOT assemble a quick-release front hub through leg holes. The legs are to be mounted to bolt on front axles or to fork eyelets.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a carbon fiber front fork or handlebar.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a front suspension or springer fork.
Basket is perfect for my 24 pack rack. Test rode it sa palengke (tagahakot) at sa bundok (tour). Okay na okay! No need handlebar bags as you could just puy everything you need sa basket - kelangan lang secure ang small items using straps and nets. :)